We have to make our final decision on Ceramic tiles for our Kitchen, Morning Room, Laundry and All bath rooms. We are still comtemplating on light vs darker color tiles.....both shades seem to look good.... any suggestions on ceremaic tile colors?
Tuesday, January 31, 2012
Friday, January 27, 2012
Tomorrow we are meeting the flooring guys to choose flooring options. We have already selected the brick, shutters and door, granite, vanity top granite, and cabinets.we are looking forward to tomorrow's appointment ...any suggestions on the do's and dont's of flooring selections will be helpful.
Monday, January 16, 2012
Today we had an appointment with the wiring rep and we selected a few options which we deemed as must haves.
- 4 standard outlets and we added 12 additional outlets (7 cable, 4 phone and 5 data) 6 in the second floor, 5 in the first floor and 5 in the basement
- Upgraded the networking panel with a power outlet inside for a router and modem
- Prewired basic security system (1 Control Panel, 1 Interior siren, LCD keypad, 2 motion detectors, 3 glass break detectors
- Build in Central Vac System
- Two media system pre-wiring
- 3 Flat Panel Mounting
- 2 Central closet receivers pre-wiring
Wednesday, January 11, 2012
We are planning to build our first home with Ryan Homes and we have chosen the Waverly Model. We would like to share our experience while we build Waverly. We are very happy with our choice and can't wait to see it go up.