Pages

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

It is happening and happening fast.....!

During the pre-construction meeting, it was decided that our constrcution will start from today, the April 24th. From our past experience we were little skeptical about today's construction. I spoke to our PM yesterday and he mentioned that clearing should start from 7 AM. Out of excitement, I couldn't sleep through the night and drove by the lot in the morning. To my surprise, there was no one other than two bulldozers which were there from past one week. I sent an email to our PM in the afternoon to check if the lot clearing is happening or not. He replied back saying it is happening and it is almost towards the end. I couldn't wait to get out of the work to see the difference. I left few mins early to find this...

Lot Photo in the morning

Lot photo in the evening
the dirt pile that you see in the pic, is where we are going to have the Basement exit.

Lot Photo in the evening