- Brick Color
- Cabinet Type in the Kitchen and all the baths
- Fire Place stone type
- fixtures type
- Move the small window in the basement located by the basement exit to the excercise room
- Flood Light at the backyard to be loacated in the middle of the back wall.
- Wet bar rough in the basement to be made in the morning room area.
- Ours is a walkout basement lot and as per the PM, the rear wall upto first floor level will be brick wrapped. It kind of makes it look like a 4 sided brick house. Voo Hoo
- The PM also mentioned that he will move the tankless water heat to the Garage. In case it needs any future repairs, it will be lot easier to get it done in the Garage compared to basement mechanical area. If it leaks by any chance (I know 99.9% it won't happen) we will see it right away and it would not flood the house.